Another area you can potentially have a unique look is with your bridal bouquet. You don’t have to use the standard hand tied flowers or traditionally cascading bouquet — unique brides think outside the box. Some want DIY wedding bouquet ideas and others just want a design they can take to the florist or decorator — either way — make it unique!
Here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- Make ribbon flowers to use for your bouquet. Use different colors, textures and shapes of ribbons to create depth. This also allows you to keep your bouquet intact long after your special day. Here is a tutorial for making a ribbon bouquet – How to Make a Ribbon Bouquet.
- If you are a beach, Hawaiian, or tropical themed bride, consider using seashells for your bouquet. You can DIY it or ask a florist or crafty friend to help you. It makes for a stunning and unique bouquet that can be preserved, as is. Here is a tutorial for a shell bouquet: How to Make a Shell Bouquet.
- A vintage theme might use brooches for a bouquet. This is truly a unique statement because you choose each of the brooches used. You can use same color, a collection of objects like butterflies or just go eclectic with your brooches but no one else will have one exactly like yours. Here is a tutorial full of photos: How to Make a Bridal Brooch Bouquet.
- A Paper Flower Bouquet can be so gorgerous and look very real but still unique. With the colors, textures and types of paper available the possibilities are endless. Tissue Paper Flower bouquet tutorial: How to Make a Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet.
Incoming search terms:
- paper flower bouquet
- Unique Wedding Bouquets
- цветы из креповой бумаги
- unique bouquet
- unique wedding bouquet ideas
- papre flower bouquet
- original wedding bouquets
- paper bouquet
- unique ideas for a wedding bouquet
- shell bouquet